Subject: Notification of New Data Protection Officer – Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc. – Estonia
From: "Camille Ley" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Dan Goldstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 23:41:45 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

In accordance with Article 37(7) of the GDPR, we would like to inform you
that Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc. has appointed a new Data Protection
Officer (DPO).

Effective April 1, 2025, Jaimee Reid will serve as the new DPO for
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc., replacing Christian Teichter from ISICO
Datenschutz GmbH. Please find the updated contact details below:

Jaimee Reid
Head of Compliance and Privacy Officer
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
305 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Phone number: (646) 747–1000

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Best regards,

Camille

Camille Ley, LL.M.,

Privacy Manager

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://tueoris.com/> https://tueoris.com